Friday 11 August 2017

Facebook

I learned about an interesting application of Facebook this morning, a place where I have an account and a modest number of friends, but without having much idea of how to use it, not getting much beyond the occasional comment on other peoples' posts.

So I was interested to be told about how Norwalk use Facebook to advertise the wares of their town. It looks like a cheap and effective way to get your place on the map. I imagine that it is quite a big plus that so many people, so many potential visitors are, unlike me, Facebook literate and need very little help to find their way around.

With Norwalk being a place in Huron County, Ohio, confusingly just south of Lake Erie, rather than being anywhere near Lake Huron, some way to the north.

Reference 1: https://www.facebook.com/places/Things-to-do-in-Norwalk-Ohio/104046659633272/.

No comments:

Post a Comment