Saturday 1 April 2017

Detritus 3

More detritus from East Street, actually in quite good condition, not far off new, despite the mud. No candidate owner in sight and it seemed unlikely that anyone would ever come back to claim them, so I thought they might do for me.

Home however, they turned out to be size 12 and rather large on, despite my usually taking an 11 or more. Plus I have quite a lot of gardening shoes already. So they have now been cleaned and are destined for the charity bag, due for collection on Monday. Maybe they will find their way to a new owner.

They looked serviceable rather than expensive, branded 'Click' from China, like so much else these days. Which google tells me might be anything from £9.99 upwards, in any event a lot less than I pay for my Merrells. Maybe it is time I changed brands.

No comments:

Post a Comment